[muglo] Re: Genealogy software

  • From: Ralph Winfield <jrwinfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 20:21:15 -0400

Both Ralph and I use Reunion (but we still have Reunion 6) extensively for
our family trees and have for several years. I frequently download from
the internet and have never had a problem importing anything from Family
Tree Maker, My Brother's Keeper or anything else. I have several branches
of my trees in Reunion. One has over 2400 people, another has over 1800.
We are both quite happy with it.

Joan