[muglo] Re: Genealogy software

  • From: Bob McDaniel <mcdaniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 23:26:02 -0400

I use a Windows product, Brother's Keeper, with VirtualPC. After
creating a GEDCOM I upload it to the genealogy site "mytrees.com." The
reason for BK was as shareware it was cheap, and I preferred it over a
Mac shareware product, Gene.

I also use Sparrowhawk, a Mac GEDCOM to HTML application which enables
me to post my family tree on my own site.

Bob

http://publish.uwo.ca/~mcdaniel/