[muglo] Re: Email addresses

  • From: Ian Royce <iroyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 07:44:23 -0400

Susan,

I know it is your secondary account but I am wondering why you wouldn't make
some attempt to divert the 200 junk mail pieces from arriving on your
digital door step by using rules or the spam filters that your ISP provides?

Regards, Ian

Ian Royce
125 Brooker Boulevard
The Blue Mountains, ON  L9Y 3Z2