[muglo] Re: Email addresses

  • From: "Susan N. Dunbar" <sndunbar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:06:08 -0400

Paul:

I got gmail forwarded to mac mail so that I can read and reply using
@gmail.com

But it seems the others I must pay extra to get forwarding which is
what I have done with @mac.com

Or am I wrong ...

I am looking to be able to read and send from hotmail and Canada.com
through mac mail

Any assistance and or clarification appreciated

Susan