[muglo] Re: DottoTech

  • From: Shirley Schuurman <shirlschuu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:43:29 -0400

I watch it whenever I can, have been reruns lately. he really likes
Macs. Did 2 shows on 'iLife', and said to PC users that they cannot
flow between programs the same way--& it is a Mac (like mine) that
shows in the intro of the program.
We could lobby that he be an hour show--said he could do one, if
allowed.
Shirley S.