[mswindowsxp] Re: SMTP virtual server IIS

  • From: Steven Peck DNET <speck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:52:40 -0800

Don't know, try here
http://www.iisfaq.com/default.aspx?View=S&Search=smtp

-----Original Message-----
From: Snowshelbi [mailto:SnowShelbi@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 2:11 AM
To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mswindowsxp] SMTP virtual server IIS

Hello, I am running IIS on winXp and I am now interested in the SMTP
virtual server IIS

I was able to set it up and I can connect on the server, I tried to send
an email using telnet and it seemed like it worked, I went to check the
drop folder and I found the email there, but thing is, the email stays
in there...i am just wondering how is it suppose to be sent once it's
put in the drop folder? Is the drop folder suppose to be Outlook's?
Thanks

DaRkWoLf` (I used to live on the moon, now i am back on Jupiter!!)