[mswindowsxp] SMTP virtual server IIS

  • From: "Snowshelbi" <SnowShelbi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 05:10:34 -0500

Hello, I am running IIS on winXp and I am now interested in the SMTP
virtual server IIS

I was able to set it up and I can connect on the server, I tried to send
an email using telnet and it seemed like it worked, I went to check the
drop folder and I found the email there, but thing is, the email stays
in there...i am just wondering how is it suppose to be sent once it's
put in the drop folder? Is the drop folder suppose to be Outlook's?
Thanks

DaRkWoLf` (I used to live on the moon, now i am back on Jupiter!!)