[mswindowsxp] Re: IIS Not Responding

  • From: Roaming Free <qoretek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

Linux fixed the problems i had.
 "-=([ Rene Brehmer ])=-" wrote:
Which windows, and which IIS are you running???

I found that the IIS that comes with WinXP Pro is not particular stable
... and especially the SMTP server did not work at all ... so now I'm
running Apache for http & php, and Mercury for mail...

Rene

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:07:12 +0200, Jonathan R. Els wrote about
"[mswindowsxp] IIS Not Responding" something that looked like this:

--
Rene Brehmer
System developer in the making...

Visit my website, Cerberus' Hot Spot:
http://www.geocities.com/cerberus_hotdog
Babes, hardware, and internet references...

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines