[mswindowsxp] Re: IIS Not Responding

  • From: Roaming Free <qoretek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

haha
understood.
 "-=([ Rene Brehmer ])=-" wrote:
It would solve mine too .. problem is that I lack a harddrive, RAM, and a
case, to fit my Linux server ...

Rene

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:24:39 -0700 (PDT), Roaming Free wrote about
"[mswindowsxp] Re: IIS Not Responding" something that looked like this:

--
Rene Brehmer
System developer in the making...

Visit my website, Cerberus' Hot Spot:
http://www.geocities.com/cerberus_hotdog
Babes, hardware, and internet references...