[mswindowsxp] Re: How to install XP to slave hard drive?

  • From: "Neil Atwood" <natwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:30:36 +1000

It's not my problem Jonathan, but the person with the issue, didn't
quote the rest of the thread...

Here's his previous post:

------
Hello Folks

I have 4 80 gig maxtors 7200 RPM drives in there and I use them all for
video=20
stuff. They are fully recognized. Three are on a 133 ATA card and one on
the=20
100 ATA Iwill 266 mother board ribbon. I have the latest BIOS. I could
pull=20
them out , but I'm not sure which is which and would have to pull them
one at=20
a time to find what is what. The one I want to load XP to is hard drive=20
letter I, or the last one in line. If I partition that hard drive into
two=20
partitions can I image Windows 2000 to one of the partions using Ghost
2002?=20
Thank you.

Thomas
--------