[mswindowsxp] Re: How to install XP to slave hard drive?

  • From: TFi2397856@xxxxxxx
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:16:41 EDT

Hello Folks

I have 4 80 gig maxtors 7200 RPM drives in there and I use them all for video
stuff. They are fully recognized. Three are on a 133 ATA card and one on the
100 ATA Iwill 266 mother board ribbon. I have the latest BIOS. I could pull
them out , but I'm not sure which is which and would have to pull them one at
a time to find what is what. The one I want to load XP to is hard drive
letter I, or the last one in line. If I partition that hard drive into two
partitions can I image Windows 2000 to one of the partions using Ghost 2002?
Thank you.

Thomas