[mswindowsxp] Re: Dual Boot with Windows XP Pro.

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 08:48:35 -0800

Win98 FIRST (very important)

The other two doesn't matter which order. Also 98 will be using FAT32 which
the first partition HAS to be. You can format the other partitions NTFS (for
morer secure files where you can set permissions). Win98 won't be able to
see those partitions, but W2K and XP will be able to see/access both
formats.