[mswindowsxp] Re: Dual Boot with Windows XP Pro.

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 12:44:34 -0800

I meant to post a caveat but my Browns are playing...:-)   You are right.
Installing XP last will save a headache/ What happens is, if you install W2K
AFTER XP, W2K will replace the ntldr file which will prevent XP from booting
up. Thus W2K has to be installed before XP.

Thanks. Good looking out! :-)

---
Ohio State Buckeyes - National Champions!