[mswindowsxp] Re: Changing Password within Scheduled Tasks

  • From: "Higley, T.J." <TJHIGLEY@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:45:17 -0500

Actually, now that I think about this; I do have a use for this utility.
I DL'd it, Jim, but can't seem to get it to work the way I think it's
supposed to.

I expected to be able to add a PC name to the list (actually, it found
all PCs in our domain, so I deleted all but one test PC), type in my
username and password (I'm a domain admin), assign a new password, and
make the change. I was surprised that it didn't require my password. But
it didn't work with just my username.

This thing seems quite simple (almost scarily simple), but apparently
I'm simpler still. It's not working.

tj