[msexchange] Owners of Distribution Lists

  • From: "Macefield, Paul" <Paul.Macefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:25:43 -0000

Hi,

Any ideas how I change who manages an Exchange 2000 distribution list.  The=
 "managed by" section seems to be just a Display name rather a permission.

We have thought that the Security tab comes into play, using send as?

Any thoughts

Thanks

=09
=09

If you have received this email and it was not intended for you,=20
please let us know, and then delete it.  Please treat our
information in confidence, as you would expect us to treat yours.=20

All Treasury information systems may be monitored to ensure=20
that they are operating correctly.  Furthermore, the content of=20
emails and other data on these systems may be examined,=20
in exceptional circumstances, for the purpose of investigating=20
or detecting any unauthorised use.=20
=20
=20

Use the below link for Archives,