[msexchange] Exchange 2003 ActiveSync

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:57:03 -0500

Does anyone know if the exchange 2003 ActiveSync is only for mobile
devices like the Motorola smartphone or can it be used to sync a regular
PocketPC based PDA like an iPaq?
We run all terminal servers here and syncing an iPaq or a Palm Pilot via
cradle is a bit of a pain.  I would like to be able to set things up so
the just connect their PDA to the network either with wi-fi or a regular
Ethernet cable and they can then sync up their device.

We also need to do the phones, it just sounds like I may be able to kill
two birds with one stone.

Thanks!

Greg

Use the below link for Archives,