[msexchange] Re: Change internal nat address of exchange 2000 server

  • From: "M. McCaffery" <mdmccaffery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:01:06 -0800 (PST)

Matt,

You can add more addresses for your exchange server, even if you only have
already have ip's assigned to your NICs.  Go into your network properties, go
to Advanced and add whatever ip you want to use.  Then you can go into Exchange
and designate it to use that ip.

Hope this helps.

Matt Nelson <nelsonm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need to change my internal nated exchange server address. Anyone know =
of any steps required other than fixing nat and dns?

Matt Nelson

Use the below link for Archives,
and to set your preferences.

http://thethin.net/exchangelist.cfm