[msb-alumni] Re: recipes

  • From: Peggy Yates <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 07:25:05 -0500

Hi Peg, this is the other peg LOL I think they used mozzarella cheese if I'm not mistaken, but oh my gosh were they ever good? I'd like to make those here at home I'm sure it would be just as easy to do.Peggy and Cash.

Home is where the heart is.

On Oct 23, 2022, at 5:14 PM, Peggy Bowen <sunflower.54@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi Peggy.  I also liked the date bars.  The open faced bacon and cheese sandwiches were good too.  I always wondered what kind of cheese they used.  If I find some of these recipes, I will let you know.  give Cash a hug for me, and I will give my kitty Biscuit a hug for you.  He's a cool cat.  take care. Peg
----- Original Message ----- From: Peggy Yates To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2022 3:55 PM Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: recipes
Oh yes Peg, that would be nice to have all those old recipes from school again I would like to get the Boston cream pie and the apple and corn. Fritters I used to love those and I'm sure there are several others that we would all like to have and I can't remember remember what they are now but the pizza burgers were pretty good too. I like those if you get them, let me know and if I hear of any, I will certainly let you know too.  Peggy and Cash

Home is where the heart is.
On Oct 23, 2022, at 2:58 PM, Peggy Bowen <sunflower.54@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi. I'm looking for a few msb recipes.  I need Mrs. Kencade's recipe for marshmallow fudge. Also  pizza burgers, english toffee, and sloppy joes. If anyone has these recipes please post them here.  thanks.  Peg