[msb-alumni] Re: Tony Update Monday 1/16 from Vickie

  • From: Peggy Yates <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 04:41:30 -0500

Very good news Vicky. Continued prayers for complete healing for Tony.Peggy Yats and Cash.

Home is where the heart is.

On Jan 16, 2023, at 3:21 PM, Vickie Rolison <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Linda just sent me a message that the doctor has decided not to do this biopsy, procedure today.  They want to wait at least 4 weeks before doing any procedure to give the kidney time to adjust fully.  So praise the Lord. Also, he will be moved to the rehab center in South Lyon, near where Linda’s condo is, and where Tony basically lives these days. So, I know my prayers have been answered. Now if he’ll just heal Tony the rest of the way, without further interruptions.  So, hopefully you guys are seconding my emotion here.  We are so blessed.

Vickie Rolison

Sent from Mail for Windows

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe to the list, send an email to: msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line. To unsubscribe msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line. Online, searchable archives of this list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni