[msb-alumni] Re: Holly

  • From: Peggy Yates <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 07:27:46 -0500

Yes, Paul, I agree with you, our pets are a large part of our family and when we lose them, it is very hard and so sad. And even harder when we lose our guides, I have lost three guys so far. That is I have lost three guides so far.Peggy and Cash.

Home is where the heart is.

On Oct 23, 2022, at 11:51 AM, Paul Nachtrieb <pnachtrieb1943@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 That’s so sad I have lost my pets over the years they are part of the family

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, October 23, 2022, 11:47 AM, Peggy Yates <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Larry,You are so right I have lost many pets through the years and I've lost three guides and it's just as hard no matter which you lose the bond is deeper obviously with your guide dogs and so the pain is more intense, but it hurts just as much when you lose a beloved pet. We lost two dogs within a five month period two years ago first it was my guide ginger my Leader dog then it was our shepherd husky pepper. He passed five months after ginger dead and that was a real head spinner I'm telling you it was rough. Peggy and Cash

Home is where the heart is.
On Oct 22, 2022, at 11:49 PM, larry d keeler <lkeeler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m sure. Even worse than losing a pet. At least Casper my eskie is still haunting the place!