[msb-alumni] Re: Tony's Florida Trip

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:02:46 -0700

Well, it so happened that the two whole days Tony was in Florida, it was in the
lower 50s.  However, when he left Saturday, it got up to 75.  Go figure!  plus,
the mountains in tennessee got more ice and snow and rain later in the day and
tony said they ran into fog on sunday morning.  he said it was pouring down
rain when they got to Knoxville Saturday night though.  So, weatherwise, it
sounded like a lousy adventure.  Hopefully, the money and publicity paid off.
Oh and he also got to stop in and see his buddy mike who played keyboard in one
of his bands on the way back.  so, I’m sure that helped the feel good feeling,
feel a little better.  Mike is a great guy.
Vickie rolison