[msb-alumni] Re: Asking for prayer

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:54:19 -0700

Wow! Wouldn’t you know, the day I don’t read MSB messages, there’s an important
one about one of my classmates.  I just read a message from him yesterday, but
it must have came in actually Tuesday.  Praying for Terrance, and for Chasity
too.  Oh, and for Stephanie too, for I know she’s worried about her dad.  I’ll
check in with chasity on facebook.  thanks mark for the news.
vickie rolison