[msb-alumni] Re: Wishing John a happy birthday today

  • From: "Tony Handley" <tonydrummer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:43:07 -0500

I'd just like to take this time to wish my friend John Jacques a happy and healthy belated birthday. Sorry I'm so late, guy, but I just got back from Florida last night. I've been gone since Tuesday. BTW Steve, I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing better. It's a scary situation, when you pressure goes that high at that age. The rest of the day for me, is going to be pretty laid back. Mac, you may want to try the HP 2400 DeskJet printer. I hope this helps a little bit. Thanks to all you folks for the well wishes. Take care and God bless all of you.

 Tony 1978

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx