[msb-alumni] Re: Steve and John's Facebook Discussions

  • From: friend_bride_wife <friend_bride_wife@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 22:45:14 -0400

Oh my! What a week in deed! We received a call earlier that a cousin of Daryl's and Rene's, who was coming for a visit this weekend with his wife and grown daughter, was rushed to the hospital sometime this afternoon with severe pancreititis. Marv is 75, and has had more health adversities than one can imagine. Right now he goes to dialysis 3 times a week, and Rene says his color isn't good. Rene's van is in the shop, therefore we've been housebound. Don't know when that will change. You're right Vickie, God bless us all.

--
Christine

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx