[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers and concerns.

  • From: "Tony Handley" <tonydrummer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:17:12 -0400

Hi Peggy,
Thanks for asking. I'm doing better with each passing day. I've got three weeks of PT left, and than I'm on my own. Aren't you from Flint? If so, my band will be playing in your area this weekend. We'll be playing in Bancroft Saturday night. We'll also be in Flint in a couple of weeks. Below is the article with the address. Hope to see you there. I'd like to meet you. Take care and God bless you.
Tony 1978
Listen Ya'll-
The first week of Sept.is bustin' in big time!!
Dig this:
Billy Mack and the Juke Joint Johnnies
slam
Woody's (119 Warren st. Bancroft Mi.)
Sat. Sept. 5
showtime: 8:30pm-12:30
& as a topper
Old St. Patrick's Church Labor Day Fest.(Whitmore Lk. Rd. Ann Arbor)
Sun. Sept. 6
showtime: 7pm-11
Yer last bash should be with us!!!
C-ya there,
Billy & JJJ's
billymackmusic.net
--
Change your info? Stop the emails? Easy! Just
click this link

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx