[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers and concerns.

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 12:26:03 -0400

Tony,
Thank-you so much. I do appreciate that. Now, how are you doing? I hope you are doing well and back on the mend again. I hear you have a pretty awesome band. Sometime perhaps I could hear you guys play.
You take good care of yourself and I'll talk to you again soon.
Peggy Y.
Class of 1970.

-----Original Message----- From: Tony Handley
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 12:08 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Prayers and concerns.

Peggy, sorry to hear about your mother's condition. I'll keep you, her, and
the rest of your family in my thoughts and prayers. Steve, I'll do the same
for you, and your mother. John, I'll keep your mother, and your family in
my thoughts and prayers as well. Steve, I'll give you a call later. Take
care and God bless all of you.
Tony 1978

To send a message,

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx