[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers and concerns.

  • From: "Gary" <k8hlx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 20:23:56 -0400

Hi John. I will keep your mother and family in my prayers.

-----Original Message----- From: Marcia Moses
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:52 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Prayers and concerns.

John, prayers will be with your mom and Yvonne, as they head back here.
They must really be taking their time, if they may not be here by Labor Day,
smile.
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: John J Jacques
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 3:47 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Steve and all, I will keep your mother in my thoughts and prayers!

The latest news here is that Mom has sold her house and my sister has
been out here for the last week packing and they will be heading back to
Michigan tomorrow. Aimee and I will certainly miss her out here, but she
will be close to my sister and have on site help in the senior community
she will be moving into. They are driving back and hopefully will get
there before the laborday weekend.

Have a good one:
John

To send a message,