[msb-alumni] Lucy's Music Memories!

  • From: Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mcbviradio@xxxxxxxxx, mcbviradioannouncementsonly@xxxxxxxxx, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 11:17:58 -0400

Hello everyone! Please join me this evening at 8PM eastern for Lucy's Music Memories! Tonight, we're gonna continue with songs with house or home in the title, and add stuff about parts of the house; the roof, ceiling, walls, etc.! It was lots of fun putting this together, and I think you'll like it! We'll play Name That Tune again tonight, and you will have a chance to win an air guitar with the artist of your choice already autographed on it when it comes to you! You can listen using your Alexa device by asking her to either open or enable MCBVI Radio. If you have trouble with that, you can go to our website, mcbvi-radio.com and click on the listen link. You can also use Ootunes on your smart device if you have that app, or on your Victor Stream. Hope to have you listening.

Lucy Edmonds

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at