[msb-alumni] Lucy's Music Memories!

  • From: Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mcbviradioannouncementsonly@xxxxxxxxx, mcbviradio@xxxxxxxxx, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:35:20 -0400

Hello everyone! Please join me this evening at 8PM eastern time for Lucy's Music Memories! Last week, I said that I would be celebrating two things tonight, so they are the three-year anniversary of this show, and 50 years ago tonight I graduated from high school from the Michigan School For The Blind! At the beginning of the show, I will talk about how this show got started, and then we will play some of my favorites from 1973! I'm pretty excited, this is gonna be fun! We'll play name that tune again tonight! Hope to have you listening!

Lucy Edmonds

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at