[msb-alumni] Lucy's Music Memories!

  • From: Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mcbviradio@xxxxxxxxx, mcbviradioannouncementsonly@xxxxxxxxx, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 18:20:44 -0400

Hello everyone, sorry this announcement is so late! Please join me at 8PM Eastern for  Lucy's Music Memories! We will hear titles with the word mind in them! You might hear such things as Journey To The Center Of Your Mind by The Amboy Dukes, Friday On My Mind by The Easybeats, or New York State Of Mind by Billy Joel! I've got a lot of great stuff picked out, so hope to have you listening! You can listen using your Alexa device by asking her to either open or enable MCBVI Radio. You can also listen on your smart devices and Victor Stream using Ootunes. We'll play Name That Tune again tonight, and you may be the lucky winner of one of my air guitars with the autograph of the artist of your choice on it! Hope to have you listening!

Lucy Edmonds

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at