[msb-alumni] Lucy's Music Memories!

  • From: Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mcbviradio@xxxxxxxxx, mcbviradioannouncementsonly@xxxxxxxxx, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:40:48 -0400

Hello everyone! Please join me this evening at 8PM Eastern time for Lucy's Music Memories! Since school is about to start, or has already started, we will hear songs with school in the title, or somewhere in the lyrics! You might hear such things as School's Out by Alice Cooper, Be True To Your School by The Beach Boys, or My Old School by Steely Dan; you just never know what I'm gonna play! We'll play Name That Tune again tonight so that someone can win one of my famous air guitars with the artist of your choice autographed on it when it comes to you! Hope to have you listening!

Lucy Edmonds

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at