[msb-alumni] Re: Home Economics

  • From: evelyn weckerly <weckerly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 15:12:20 -0400

hi, connie,

i don't know who miss carol was, but je had miss bloss for teath and eleventh grades and mrs: breaner our senior year. A few weeks before we graduated, we were taken on a tour of the remodelled practice hhse that the Delaneys were going to rent. it in beautiful and a source of reseattime for meccELELYN