[msb-alumni] Re: Home Economics

  • From: evelyn weckerly <weckerly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 15:44:18 -0400

No, Connie,

We had Miss kreiger for seventh, eighth and ninth grade, Miss Bloss for tenth and eleventh, and mrs. Brenner for our senior year. Perhaps this reminder will help: miss Kreiger had us do breakfasts in 7th grade, lunches in eighth grade, and dinners in ninth grade. For sewing, we did pin cushions (or maybe bean bags) in seventh grade, aprons in eighth grade, and an outfit in ninth grade. Perhaps part of the problem here is that you were home bound most of our ninth grade year. I was glad een you came back our tenth grade year and was able to continue with us to graduation.

Evelyn