[msb-alumni] Re: Home Economics

  • From: "Jim in Detroit" <james.prather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 20:24:14 -0400

Did the guys have the option of taking Home Economics if they wanted? When I attended another "Braille Jail," Home Ec was compulsory; I had it but came out to Michigan after school started.

-----Original Message----- From: Richard McKinley
Sent: April 07, 2014 12:47
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Home Economics

I took home Ec when I was in school.  I liked Mrs Ells.  She was an awesome
teacher.  I told myself I'd damn sure know how to cook when I got out of
school.  I'll be damned if I was gonna live on frozen foods all the time.
----- Original Message ----- From: "peggy bowen" <sunflower.54@xxxxxxxxxxx>