[msb-alumni] Fwd: Announcing "Peace In The Midst Of Pieces"

  • From: Pastor Russ Zimmerman <pastorrusszimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michigan School for the Blind <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mittens Chapter <mittenschapter@xxxxxxxxx>, Legend- announce <legend-announce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 10:13:11 -0500

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Announcing "Peace In The Midst Of Pieces"
Date:   Sat, 9 Mar 2024 10:04:19 -0500
From:   Pastor Russ Zimmerman <pastorrusszimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>

Join me this week for "Peace In The Midst Of pieces," and we will look at another one of Jesus's disciples.  We will also hear music, much about his lifestyle.

You can tune in tomorrow at 6 Eastern time at www.legendoldies.com.  You can hear the same program at 1 Eastern time tomorrow afternoon at https://mcbvi-radio.com/listen.php or at 7 Eastern time tomorrow evening at https://www.radioforlife.org.

We hope you will tune in for this program.  Russ and Zoe