[msb-alumni] Fwd: Announcing "Peace In The Midst Of Pieces"

  • From: Pastor Russ Zimmerman <pastorrusszimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: main mcbvi <main@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mittens Chapter <mittenschapter@xxxxxxxxx>, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 10:11:15 -0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Announcing "Peace In The Midst Of Pieces"
Date:   Sat, 3 Sep 2022 09:59:25 -0400
From:   Pastor Russ Zimmerman <pastorrusszimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>

For whom do you work?  Do you have anyone who HATES you?

Join me for "Peace In The Midst Of Pieces," and we will examine answers to those questions.

You an tune in tomorrow morning at 6 Eastern time at www.legendoldies.com.  You can hear the same show at 1 Eastern time tomorrow afternoon at https://mcbvi-radio.com/listen.php or at 7 Eastern time tomorrow evening at www.radioforlife.org.

We wish yew a great Labor Day weekend and hope you will listen tomorrow.  Russ and Zoe