[msb-alumni] Fwd: Announcing "Peace In The Midst Of Pieces"

  • From: Pastor Russ Zimmerman <pastorrusszimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Legend- announce <legend-announce@xxxxxxxxx>, Mittens Chapter <mittenschapter@xxxxxxxxx>, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 09:22:59 -0500

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Announcing "Peace In The Midst Of Pieces"
Date:   Sat, 21 Jan 2023 09:06:35 -0500
From:   Pastor Russ Zimmerman <pastorrusszimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>

Teacher sent from God.  That is what this man said about Jesus.

Join me this week for "Peace In The Midst of Pieces," and we will look at this well known passage from the Bible.  We will also hear music about this topic.

You can tune in tomorrow morning at 6 Eastern time at www.legendoldies.com.  You can also tune in at 1 Eastern time tomorrow afternoon at https://mcbvi-radio.com/listen.php. A third option is at 7 Eastern time tomorrow evening at https://www.radioforlife.org.

We hope you had a great week in the Lord and invite you to worship with us on this program.  Russ and Zoe