[msb-alumni] Fw: Article on Richard Bernstein

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:12:39 -0500

BlankBelow this message in the wrong order, is the response from Louise
Ahern, the writer of the story on Richard Bernstein in the LSJ that was also
reprinted in the Free Press, and I'm sure many other newspapers.  Below that
is the letter I wrote her expressing my concerns on the impressions that her
article might leave on the general public.

I've thought about taking this up with the head of the LSJ, Stephanie Angel,
maybe a viewpoint column could be authored as a counterbalance.

I haven't decided whether to pursue this any further.  Clearly, it is
pointless to pursue it with the reporter, though.
Steve