[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Birthday Lori:

  • From: "Tony Handley" <tonydrummer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 13:53:54 -0500

Hi Folks,
I just talked to Lori this morning, and do to computer problems, she has been unable to write back to the list. she is able to receive mail, she just can't send mail out. Sounds to me like a Charter issue. She has asked me to send all you good folks a big thank you, and to let you know she is sending each and everyone of us a hug for all of her birthday wishes. She will be in touch as soon as she gets everything straightened out with Charter. Take care and God bless all of you.
 Tony 1978

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx