[msb-alumni] Re: Forty-Five Years Ago Today

  • From: Christine Diller <friend_bride_wife@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 12:17:43 -0400

Steve,

While it's now Thursday when I'm reading your message, thanks for the wonderful reminder. I remember that night so clearly, just as though it were truly yesterday. Man! It surely was hot in our graduation gowns. A lot has transpired over 45 years, and even though the school will never be again, it will live on and stand tall in our hearts and minds forever. Through this list which you and rich have thankfully created, we will always be MSB brothers and sisters, a special family ever more! Parts of the school may have been torn down and divided, but its Raiders will live on in history.

--
Christine

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at