[msb-alumni] Re: Band

  • From: evelyn weckerly <weckerly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 22:16:51 -0400

HI, Connie,

I think it was worse than that. We cooked and we sewed''n much more than that. the equipment was way out of date. By the time we had her, she was a nice old lady, about to retire, but we learned little. I learned a little bit about knitting-not enough more to do anything substantial with it-and I learned to make bread. In two years' time that isn't much. The administp"N was willing to make everything new in that house for the delaneys to rend, but they weren't willing to make the place up to date for us to learn much relevant. Now I had a good time there when we were cooking, but otherwise it was not much. Contrast those two years' total with what we learned with mrs. Breaner.

Cordiy,

evelyn