[msb-alumni] Re: Evelyn Weckerley

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 23:13:59 -0400

Oh Evelyn,
I hope and pray, you'll be able to play your piano, as well as sleep in your bed.
If we lived closer, Rob could get your piano back into great shape.
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: evelyn weckerly
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2014 9:39 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Evelyn Weckerley

Hi, Marcia, and all,

Well, as far as my bed is concerned, I really need a new one, but
I'll be glad to be home.  My living room is basically pretty much
a music room.  I miss it! I haven't played my piano for a long
time.  I won't return home until I'm fully healed and have no
restrictions.  Then I'll see how it goes.  Thank you for keeping
me in your prayers.  God has surely brought me through the valley
of the shadow

When I was in the hospital the first time, I almost did not come
out alive.

Cordially,

Evelyn

From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx
To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 14:57:10 -0400

Evelyn,

Glad you are starting to get turned around.  Any kind of surgery
can be
trying, I think we all take a lot of things for granted.

Good luck on your upcoming procedure and hope you can go back to
your home.

Steve
Class of '72

To send a message,