[msb-alumni] Re: Band

  • From: "Robert Spear" <rsvs80@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 04:04:11 -0700

I remember when we played at Capital City Airport for the International
Lions Club president. I saw my friend who was like my big sister when I was
a kid for the last time. She was a flight attendant for American Airlines &
her husband was a pilot. They happen to be there & she only had time to say
hi to me & we talked briefly before we had to start playing & she had to
leave. So memorable in many ways. I never saw her again but often think of
her still today.