[mrfc-u11] Re: Windsor whitewash

  • From: Nick Banerji <nick.banerji@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sarah_and_joost@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sarah_and_joost@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "JGunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <JGunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:42:04 +0000

Hi All

Apologies for Adam’s unforeseen absence on Sunday.

Regards
Nick Banerji

Nick Banerji
Business Development Manager
Righton Ltd
High Wycombe Service Centre
Unit B. Sands Ind Estate,
Hillbottom Road
High Wycombe, HP12 4HS
T       01494448711
M       07970144040
F       01494535862
nick.banerji@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.righton.co.uk<http://www.righton.co.uk/>

   [cid:riglogo3df0306a]

Your Unbeatable Source for Metals and Plastics

   [cid:redline1a1f291]

[cid:adsf38d56]