[mrfc-u11] Re: Windsor whitewash

  • From: James Gunning <JGunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "carol.keller@xxxxxxx" <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:50:58 +0000

Hi guys,

Stats from the first game for the Bears versus Windsor...

1st half try scorers
Ollie B
Ollie G
Kia

2nd half try scorers
Otto
Ollie B
Harry
Isaac

Final score 7-0

Game 2 stats were noted by Matt (as I needed to watch the U9's) however
understand it was a similar score line, apparently ALL tries coming from Ollie
G :-)

Enjoy Mothers Day....

Kind regards,

James Gunning FIRP
TechNET IT Recruitment Ltd
jgunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mailtojgunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
0844 880 0399<tel:0844%20880%200399> / Overseas 0044 (0)1628
510366<tel:0044%20(0)1628%20510366>
0778 060 2552<tel:0778%20060%202552>
www.technet-it.co.uk<http://technet-it.co.uk/>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesgunning

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee's
only, and may contain confidential information. The unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any of the information contained within
it is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the author and delete this e-mail immediately in its entirety.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

On 6 Mar 2013, at 20:50, "Carol Keller"
<carol.keller@xxxxxxx<mailto:carol.keller@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

All,
As mentioned in the update this week all 'mini' age groups are scheduled to be
at the Newbury  tournament over the weekend of April 27/28th.
Newbury has decided this year to hold the event over 2 days – with the u11s
event scheduled for the Saturday.
At this stage we need to try and determine how many teams to take, based on
availability.
For those with boys in other age groups, see below the plan for both days – as
we understand this will impact availability.

  *   Saturday afternoon 27th April:  U10's, U11's and U12's
  *   Sunday morning 28th April: U7's, U8's and U9's

Please could you let me know availability for the Saturday afternoon so we can
plan our participation?

Thanks in advance, Carol

Carol Keller
07742 412124