[mrfc-u11] Availability - Newbury tournament April 27/28

  • From: Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:51:59 +0000

All,
As mentioned in the update this week all 'mini' age groups are scheduled to
be at the Newbury  tournament over the weekend of April 27/28th.
Newbury has decided this year to hold the event over 2 days ­ with the u11s
event scheduled for the Saturday.
At this stage we need to try and determine how many teams to take, based on
availability.
For those with boys in other age groups, see below the plan for both days ­
as we understand this will impact availability.
* Saturday afternoon 27th April:  U10's, U11's and U12's
* Sunday morning 28th April: U7's, U8's and U9's
Please could you let me know availability for the Saturday afternoon so we
can plan our participation?

Thanks in advance, Carol

Carol Keller
07742 412124