[mrfc-u12] Re: End of season presentations

  • From: rebecca earl <foxysurfinlady@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "carol.keller@xxxxxxx" <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 21:43:01 +0100

Hi, Ed and I would love to attend and are thrilled that we will be with the
club next season and thereafter, too! Decided, despite house prices here, this
is where we need to be for schooling and the excellent rugby, of course!

Whilst I'm on and sorry to abuse this forum, but does anyone know of a
reasonably priced and friendly rowing club whereby my daughter and I could take
up coxless pairs? Much appreciated.

See you at training after June 9 (final degree exam). Thank you.

All best. Regards, Rebecca :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 May 2015, at 14:43, Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
Just a note to say we will be holding the presentation evening on Friday May
22nd at the club. Start time approx 6.30/7 tbc. We are looking (weather
dependent) on having drinks and a BBQ.
It would be great if as many as possible can make it..

Also – get yourself a coffee and settle down to have a look through some
Brean photos! (these are from Al Pettigrew). If anyone has more to share
(especially of the Dragons matches), please forward to the group.

https://plus.google.com/photos/118378965060489112224/albums/6147206657282986817?authkey=CLe2xciosYuowQE

Finally – we are still missing a few of the white match shirts – nos.
3,5,9,12.
I would really appreciate it if you could check at home please and in bags!!

See you at fitness on Thursday (6.30), thanks Carol

Carol Keller