[mrfc-u12] End of season presentations

  • From: Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 14:40:20 +0100

Hi,
Just a note to say we will be holding the presentation evening on Friday
May 22nd at the club. Start time approx 6.30/7 tbc. We are looking (weather
dependent) on having drinks and a BBQ.
It would be great if as many as possible can make it..

Also ­ get yourself a coffee and settle down to have a look through some
Brean photos! (these are from Al Pettigrew). If anyone has more to share
(especially of the Dragons matches), please forward to the group.

https://plus.google.com/photos/118378965060489112224/albums/6147206657282986
817?authkey=CLe2xciosYuowQE

Finally ­ we are still missing a few of the white match shirts ­ nos.
3,5,9,12.
I would really appreciate it if you could check at home please and in bags!!

See you at fitness on Thursday (6.30), thanks Carol

Carol Keller