[mrfc-u12] CHANGE OF DATE - End of season presentations

  • From: Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 08:15:03 +0100

Hi ­ a lot of people seem to be going away for half term on the 22nd, so we
are changing to the Thursday evening, the 21st! Hope you can make it thanks
Carol

From: Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, 10 May 2015 14:40
To: "mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: End of season presentations

Hi,
Just a note to say we will be holding the presentation evening on Friday
May 22nd at the club. Start time approx 6.30/7 tbc. We are looking (weather
dependent) on having drinks and a BBQ.
It would be great if as many as possible can make it..

Also ­ get yourself a coffee and settle down to have a look through some
Brean photos! (these are from Al Pettigrew). If anyone has more to share
(especially of the Dragons matches), please forward to the group.

https://plus.google.com/photos/118378965060489112224/albums/6147206657282986
817?authkey=CLe2xciosYuowQE

Finally ­ we are still missing a few of the white match shirts ­ nos.
3,5,9,12.
I would really appreciate it if you could check at home please and in bags!!

See you at fitness on Thursday (6.30), thanks Carol

Carol Keller