[mountainmilers] Re: Injury question

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:03:34 -0800 (PST)

Jen my orthopod has said the same thing. I have a ankle that refuses to heal
properly as I keep turning it every few weeks. Worn miniscus, list goes on.
I ice them and use rubs, and braces when I run.
You 'll have plenty of time to rest your aches and pains when your taking the
long sleep.

you can slow your pace cut miles, BUT you will always go back to running.
I love this drug.